2021 – 2022 Tuition & Fees
Seneca Village Montessori is open all 12 months of the year. We offer our families an option of a:
- 10 month (Sept – June) or
- 12 month (Sept – Aug) school year.
Our Full Day Program runs Monday through Friday 8:30am – 3:30pm.
- We also offer a Half Day Program (8:30am – 1:00pm) and Flex Day Program ( 2days/3days a week).
Our Extended Day Program runs from 3pm to 6pm.
Early Drop off is available for families and starts at 7:30am.
2nd child – 10% discount
3rd child – 15% discount
Families are required to make a payment of:
1) A $200 nonrefundable registration fee and
2) A nonrefundable tuition deposit in the amount of one month’s full tuition. This deposit holds your little one’s seat and will be refunded at the end of the school year or given as a credit towards the next academic year. *The tuition deposit will be waived for families that qualify for childcare subsidy programs.
No child is considered enrolled in the school until the deposits, contracts and any required records are received. Agreement is made to pay tuition in full using one of three payment choices described in the enrollment contract. Families agree to abide by all Seneca Village Montessori School policies and procedures, as outlined in the Parent Handbook and Enrollment Contract.
There is a nonrefundable $50 application fee. ($25 for Voucher programs) This fee must be paid in order for your application to be processed.
Seneca Village Montessori School is a non-profit private school that wants to make our programs available for the families in the community regardless of income. We offer a competitive annual tuition. In addition, we offer partial scholarships to families using HRA and ACS Vouchers.
Equality and Diversity Policy::
We value diversity among our students. We do not discriminate in our enrollment policies on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin.